别想太多
别对号入座
=)

Monday, November 2, 2009

Life without laptop is killing me.. My lappie cannot detect wifi now.. Dunno what happen to her..I still haven't call DELL to fix it coz my working time is same as them.. Duh...

Without my dear, I couldn't chat nicely with friends in facebook and msn. The only thing I can do is to write out here! Grr... Pek cek..

I thought I'll take a nap just now.. Who knows I filled my stomach with lots of food once I stepped in the kitchen.. So, it is time to sleep now.. I look very very geli now.. Rough, round face with big eye-bags and dark circles.. Gosh... Erxin..

28 days to go~ I'll be a free person again...

Tell me when is your sem break if you want to date me during December! I want my schedule to be full! hahaha... goodnight everyone!

6 comments:

eexian said...

ME!ME!ME!
after 10.00pm of 10th of december..hehehe

Rourou said...

ok! deal! but why 10.00pm? ur exam until so late de meh?

eexian said...

hahaha...typed wrongly.it is 10.00am

Rourou said...

hahaha... alright! i'll date u that afternoon/night... =D ah gor is coming back this 18th.. woohoo!

eexian said...

ah gor?

Rourou said...

zhong yi lar