别想太多
别对号入座
=)

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3/11/2009

Just found out that i actually need to hand in my resign letter by these few days. Oh! I'm turning into a super lazy worm soon.

Heard a lot of stories about marriage and relationship problem. Guys like to "one leg step two boats". ( what a good translation huh) No matter how pretty is their girlfriend or wife, they will never stop flirting and date with other girls. Some guys who did that are even not good-looking. wth. How come the world become like this? Where is justice? Why we women/girls have to suffer? Ok, I admit that some girls did such things to guys too. But much lesser than guys. I'm quite sure.

So, why fall in love? For me, in love=suffer. What for? Unless your partner is a really really good person.

PS: Opps.. sound a bit sarcastic and emo.. Not my experience.. Just some comment after hearing stories... =P

No comments: