别想太多
别对号入座
=)

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm listening to--- 暗恋(David Tao)

I went off early today again.. =P But I still online and facebook at home.. =.='''

I want to go travel in december! Anybody kind enough to provide me accommodation?? hehe

Might be going Ipoh tomorrow to fix my camera. *fainted* All the photos taken are blur blur blur... Oh! Not to forget, I need a new digital camera too! I still don't know which brand and which model to buy. Spending my own money will take more time to think. =D

Got to off! it is 1.30am now.. I'm going for dim sum tmr morning with family somor.. *yawn* Goodnight my dear readers & friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
steph said...

buy 1 as mine...i use canon ixus,vry good...

Rourou said...

yea.. i plan to buy that too.. ^^