别想太多
别对号入座
=)

Friday, November 6, 2009

6 November 2009 (RAINY)

Today's weather makes me feel sleepy and tired early in the morning.*yawn* I thought it was still midnight when I reach my office.

I'm wearing long sleeve with my fan on now. Still shivering. I wonder whether I'm sick or the weather is too windy. I have some signals of getting sore throat d. I'm going to fight before it attacks. My body is going to be filled with 100% of water... XD

When I signed in my facebook this morning, I saw z.kang's msg for me on my wall. Finally he received the card. I'm glad that it reached safely. But it is too late! T.T I promise! No next time.. Next time it will arrive earlier or punctual.. hehe

Ying received her present and card this afternoon. Thanks to postman, they reached safely. haha.. I'm super excited today... Wasted lar.. nobody ask me to hang out.. if not, wakaka......

PS: I'm addicted to post bday cards to ppl these days~ LOL... whose next?? wondering whether i'll receive any on mine... =P

2 comments:

Ivan Ng Yu Yuan 黄昱渊 said...

where's mine? ==

Rourou said...

sorry uncle! my mood actually started end of oct...really really sorry... i treat you a meal when we meet k! *promise*