别想太多
别对号入座
=)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

338

Sorry for not updating my blog for so long... I admit that I'm lazy.. I did nothing since I stop working.. Gosh.. I should spice up my life instead of sitting in front of computer..

Alright. Life after working isn't that great as I thought. All plans failed. =( Honestly, I'm really disappointed.. What I've done in these 19 days?? I can say karaoke session with friends is my main entertainment. No matter how many times I go, I still have the why-3-hour-passed-so-fast feeling. It never happens when I was in Penang. I know the reason. Different place with different people. Oh, I miss my days in Penang although I used to hate it when I was there. haizz..

Chirstmas is coming! Feel like going to Genting but I'm tired of planning trips.. So, just forget bout it... It will be another boring day for me.. T.T

Don't feel like going out these days coz my hair look seriously ugly. YES, I went to trim my fringe short early december. Due to my "hiao-ness" in that very second, I have to face the ugly hair and feel angry with it everyday. Grrr...

PS: this is my 338th post in this blog. I'm going to move SOON.. REASON: it is hard for me to view back every single post in this blog.. too many pages.. LOL...

No comments: