别想太多
别对号入座
=)

Sunday, November 1, 2009

finally an awesome weekend

Off to Penang during the weekend for Halloween party as well as meeting up with xuen.

It was a fresh experience for me to join Halloween celebration. Scary outfits, beers and loud music around. I'm amazed by the change in Segafredo. From a restaurant to a bar. Honestly, the party was not fun. Some scary game(for me lar) and lucky draw. Guess what? I got a pack of macaroni as lucky draw gift! =.=''' lame enough.. =D I think it's time for me to learn drinking for self-protection purpose. At least a cup without getting drunk.

Met up with xuen at Jusco on sunday afternoon. finally we meet after 2 months! 3 chou pi jiang went for lunch together at a korean food restaurant--韩食家.. It was a nice place with nice food. Just that your hair will become smelly after your meal. :P

After our lunch, we headed to Sunway for karaoke session at Amp square with fennie and her friend, gary. I like the design of Amp square but the room isn't ideal. Redbox is always the best to me. >.<

Thanks ying for letting me to stay at her place.. So kind of you.. muacks..
Thanks fennie for the make up and drive us here and there..
Thanks xuen for your jokes.. XD

Looking forward for next gathering!

PS: photos will be uploaded once i get from ying n fennie. =) cheers!

2 comments:

eexian said...

hehehe,rou,u can learn how to drink from ur family members la..they are good in drinking.pour one bottle of wine inside also wont get drunk..=P

Rourou said...

haha..they all too pro d.. i've to learn basic first..